We invite you to submit comments on our website. In order to keep this forum enjoyable and interesting, we require that you comply with the mandatory rules set forth herein.
You agree not to submit inappropriate content, including but not limited to anything that:
- infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property
- rights of any person, association, business of other lawful organization
- is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit
- violates a person’s right to privacy
- violates any law
- advocates illegal or violent acts
- purposefully degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or disability
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass
- contains advertising or solicitation of any kind
- is fraudulent or deceitful regarding who you are or whom you might represent
You understand and agree that Un-Lock Our Jobs has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and may remove or permanently delete any content without a user’s consent if Un-Lock Our Jobs determines in its unfettered and exclusive discretion that the posting violates these User Conduct Rules. You also agree that you alone are fully responsible for any and all content that you submit, and that Un-Lock Our Jobs expressly is not responsible for content submitted by you or any others.
Un-Lock Our Jobs further reserves the right to revoke your privilege, or any other user’s privilege, to post content on the Un-Lock Our Jobs site, regardless of cause. Concerning any content you post, you agree to indemnify Un-Lock Our Jobs, its officers, and its members from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to your posting.
Un-Lock Our Jobs does not represent, warrant, guaranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the content of any user posting. You acknowledge and accept that any use or reliance by you upon the information you obtain through any posting on the XXX site is made at your own risk.
- For any content that you submit, you expressly grant Un-Lock Our Jobs an irrevocable and perpetual license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, and display such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Un-Lock Our Jobs reserves the exclusive right to remove or permanently delete any content from the site without notice. Un-Lock Our Jobs also reserves the exclusive right to terminate or restrict your access to a service if your use may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this policy. If Un-Lock Our Jobs becomes aware of any breach of this policy or the foregoing rules Un-Lock Our Jobs will investigate and may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders.
We may provide links to third party websites or resources on the site. You acknowledge and agree that Un-Lock Our Jobs is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such third party sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. You agree that Un-Lock Our Jobs does not endorse, Un-Lock Our Jobs is not responsible for, and Un-Lock Our Jobs does not control those websites, services and software.
Un-Lock Our Jobs disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to content provided by third parties including third party content and content on third party links, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.